You must be over 18 year of age to purchase any switchblade item and are required to read and sign this warning document.
Switchblade items are ONLY intended for utilization as jewelry/fashion accessories and cool novelty fun. Any switchblades included in items are notintended to be used as weapons and may inflict bodily harm if misused.
Any other use or misuse of any switchblade item will be the user’s responsibility. YOU gNeek, LLC is not responsible or liable for any harm to self or others due to misuse. YOU gNeek, LLC is also not responsible for any monetary or property damages caused by improper use.
When handling any switchblade item, please take proper safety precautions at all times:
- Keep away from eyes.
- Do not wear to schools or offices.
- TSA does not allow switchblades to be worn or stored in carry-on baggage. Please leave switchblades at home and check the laws in yourdestination state or country to ensure legal possession of any switchblade jewelry before putting switchblades in checked luggage.
Additional precautions with switchblade items:
- Please consult your state's or country's laws on the legal possession of switchblades as it is the user’s responsibility to know the laws of the user’s state or country.
- Switchblade items are shipped partially open to avoid accidental harm when user presses the button. To open the switchblade, hold the switchblade with your right hand and keep the area left of the knife clear for the blade to whip out.
- If you wear a switchblade as a necklace, please refrain from pressing your neck and chest against anything or anyone to avoid accidentally pressing the release switch.
- Do NOT hug anyone while wearing any switchblade items.
- TSA does not allow any switchblades to be worn or stored in carry-on baggage. Please leave switchblades at home and check the laws in yourdestination state or country to ensure legal possession of any switchblade jewelry before putting switchblades in checked luggage.